Thank you for choosing to support the efforts of OneRio!
What is OneRio?
OneRio is a Rio PTSA committee of parents, teachers, administrators, students, alumni, and community members committed to uniting all Rio Americano High School groups toward the same goal of helping our school shine.
What does your donation support?
School pride and spirit events and programs including:
- Providing financial and materials support to student groups to help diffuse fundraising costs to raise profit margins (i.e. Rowdy Raiders, Student Government, Civitas, Band, Clubs, Drama, Newspaper/Yearbook, Sports, etc.).
- Banners, murals, permanent signage to enhance Rio’s curb appeal, foster school pride, and have event signage.
- Rio spirit wear and merchandise. Creates an operating budget to have more readily available, more variety, and cheaper spirit gear.
- Improving or enhancing identified deficient areas of school infrastructure and amenities not supported by district (i.e. folding chairs with school logo for gym sports, more lunchtime seating, replace original PA system, water bottle filler added to water fountains, etc.)
- Materials and supplies needed to promote Rio Americano unity and prideful presence at all school events.
- Rio Beautification
- Duck Derby
- Rio Field of Dreams
- Friday Festivals
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes! Rio PTSA is a 501(c)(3) and all donations are tax deductible. Here is our Tax ID number: # 94-2790022
Any amount welcome! Donations over $50 receive a free Rio T-shirt and Rio bumper sticker